We are pleased to announce a new program as part of the 2020 HBCU College Tour. BLEI has partnered with MaranathaEd to provide ACT Prep classes to participants of this year's college tour. Program highlights are as follows:
1. Classes will be offered to up to 20 students registered for the 2020 college tour.
2. Students must have signed up for the December 14, 2019 ACT Test.
3. Classes will take place each Saturday morning between November 2 - December 7, 2019 at 2915 Swope Parkway, KCMO from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm.
4. Participants must review and sign the attached MOU prior to participation.
5. Students must pay a $100 deposit prior to the start of classes. The deposit will be returned to each student following their successful completion of the classes and providing the student's test results to BLEI.
Please review the attached MOU and return the signed form to either email@example.com or by fax to 888-421-2024 in order to reserve your spot in class.
ACT PREP BOOT CAMP!
March 29th - April 4th 2020
Greetings, from the men of historic Beta Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. Our chapter, chartered in Kansas City January 19th 1919, was the second Alumni Chapter established by Alpha Phi Alpha and is the Fraternity's oldest Alumni Chapter west of the Mississippi River. Welcome to Kansas City, and we invite you to join us for our Centennial Celebrations in 1919!
For additional information contact Donald Maxwell at 816-421-2021 or Johnny Brackins at 816-332-8353 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beta Lambda Educational Institute, an educational foundation affiliated with Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. Beta Lambda Chapter, is proud to present a youth development and educational event designed to support the education and training of young men in the Greater Kansas City metro area.
Our mission is to provide a forum for young men ages 7 to 12 to develop the foundational skills and talents needed to become responsible community servant leaders. With the participation of parents and our community partners, these young men will become the scholars and financial leaders of our future.
Copyright © Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. Beta Lambda Chapter Kansas City Missouri. All rights reserved.
August 20, 2019 – November 16, 2019